Learn with Videos JEE Inorganic Chemistry: Part 1, a Cengage Exam Crack Series® product, is the complete set of video content on the Cengage Digital app designed to help aspirants significantly enhance the level of their JEE preparation. All videos are developed by our Chemistry author Mr. Munender Verma.
The content in this product is crucial from the exam preparation standpoint and provides a roadmap for subject-specific learning. With the help of video content, aspirants can learn concepts anywhere from their mobile devices or laptops and at their own individual pace, which will maximize the results of e-learning. The digital content approaches the subject in a very systematic manner to help build a conceptual understanding of each topic.
- 36 hours of videos developed by our Chemistry author Mr. Munender Verma.
- Total 84 videos covering all chapters of Inorganic Chemistry: Part 1 on Cengage Digital App.
- The chapter and topic sequence of videos in this digital product is in the same order as that in the print book authored by Dr. K.S. Verma
(Videos on Cengage Digital App)
- Periodic Classification of Elements and General Inorganic Chemistry (5+ Hours) (13 Videos)
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure (12+ Hours) (27 Videos)
- Hydrogen, Water and Hydrogen Peroxide (4+ Hours) (12 Videos)
- s-Block Group 1: Alkali Metals (3+ Hours) (8 Videos)
- s-Block Group 2: Alkaline Earth Metals (2+ Hours) (8 Videos)
- p-Block Group 13: The Boron Family (3+ Hours) (9 Videos)
- p-Block Group-14: The Carbon Family (3+ Hours) (7 Videos)